Sunday, January 4, 2009

Things I will never do

There a lot of things I hope to do:

reclimb Quandry Peak outside Breckenridge, CO.
See Yellowstone.
Learn to ballroom dance.
Live to see my grandkids.
Retire to a log cabin in NE Iowa, walk and fish and drink coffee and spoil said grandkids.
Write a book.

Easy to think of what I'd like to do. Here are some things I will never do:

Skydive. No sense in leaving a perfectly good airplane.
Rob a bank. Duh.
Pierce any more body parts.
Climb a mountain like Everest. Too much money. Too much risk. Way too many chances to die unnecessarily. Way too many.
Eat the crap they put on Fear Factor.
Eat the crap I used to eat regularly.

Now that I've started, there aren't many things coming to mind. More for this list later.

No comments:

Post a Comment