Friday, January 9, 2009

Snow is on the way -- maybe 2" by tomorrow (enough for skis, not snowshoes), and then more Monday thru Wednesday. Yahoo!

Grandma is pretty sick -- not sure what to make of it, how to feel about it. Sad for sure, but happy that her life has been LIVED and she loves Jesus and ready for her not to hurt anymore. Prayers there, yeah?

Recovering from a wierd night of fever/chills. I don't remember shaking like that before -- like my teeth were going to break. I can handle cold, usually handle illness pretty well. Wed. night was one tough one, though. I'm sorry, Kari! I might have even pulled my already super tight hamstrings in the midst. Still hurts to walk.

I am a little perturbed @ the wifey -- no desire to poop in the woods? How are we doing backcountry hiking and camping? You can't hold it forever.

Fridays rule. I like days off. I could totally be a stay at home dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment