Thursday, February 5, 2009

This week is showing me (reinforcing, maybe?) the 'so what' nature of how I think w/ regards to ministry and scripture and whathaveyou. I wish I could engage this discussion right now at 2:43 p.m. on Thursday simply for the hypothetical; I'm sure that if I were to really dive in and grasp what's being said, there are some crazy good things to be had, but I am failing to see the big picture, 'so what?' point for today. Maybe that's an area of tweaking my faith needs -- to engage and read and enjoy simply for that process, rather than looking for a 'what do I do with this?' thing; a fortune cookie as Dr. Ferris calls them...I must say, I'm shockingly overwhelmed by my complete lack of historical Biblical knowledge. I need the "OT for Dummies"...yikes.

On a side note, I miss my family tremendously! More than I can express...excited to come home w/ Uncle Ray this weekend!

More later?

No comments:

Post a Comment